Subject: Re: Interlace
From: [email-masked] (Chipy)
To: [email-masked] (Keith Hill)
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 96 17:31 +0100

>I agree completely.  It's a great shame that amos can't handle the new chips
>properly.  Blitz can, but it has a really, really bad editor, and breaks
>even easily.  Sorry to dredge up the old blitz/amos thing again though. 
>Amos is better/nicer in a great many ways, but blitz is faster, can do aga
>and can do proper OS stuff.  (Yes, you can do OS stuff with the gui
>extension, I use it too.)  I'm using both amos and blitz, depending on what
>I'm doing.  Its a shame they can't combine the best features of both.

I bought Blitz2, and I often try to use it, but the many crashes bring me back 
to Amos!

> _   _   _        _     _   _     |  
>|_> |_| |_| |\ | |_ |  | | /   |  |  "A giant souflee is about to consume The
>|_> | \ | | | \| |_ |_ |_| \_  .  |   City, we need your cannon." - The Tick
>                                  |          
>                    --------------+---------------
>                 http://www.netlink.co.uk/users/mirex

cu Chipy/Fullspeed